As we continue to see rising cases, 24/7 Pediatric Care Center is committed to keeping our employees and patients safe. We ask for everyone’s assistance during these transitions.
- Please answer the COVID 19 questionnaire accurately. You will not be turned away because of your answer. This is simply guiding the staff on best practices to keep everyone safe. We are discharging families that are inaccurately reporting their symptoms or exposures.
- Avoid bringing additional individuals to appointments that do not need to be seen. This minimizes unnecessary exposure.
- No adults appearing for the visit can have COVID-related symptoms. They will be asked to stay in your car.
- If you have COVID-related symptoms please call the office upon arrival to check-in. We will greet you at your vehicle when a room becomes available. Please do not enter the building.
- Due to limited availability, we cannot guarantee you will receive a COVID test during your visit.
At this time, the FDA has approved the COVID 19 vaccine for ages 16 and up. Our providers are waiting for official guidelines from the Academy of Pediatrics and further research before we determine if we will be offering this vaccine. We will keep you posted on those changes on our Facebook page.