What sets us apart from other pediatricians?
- Our Jacksonville Pediatric Care Centers are open 24 hours, 365 days a year.
- We do not have an answering service or prompt system! A human ALWAYS answers our phones.
- We offer same day appointments and your sick child can be seen by a provider from 8am till midnight.
- From midnight to 8am we are staffed by an experienced Pediatric Registered Nurse that can answer your questions through the night or keep a sicker child in the office for things such as IV fluids, breathing treatments for asthma or even observation, keeping 90% of our patients out of the emergency room.
- When your child is sick in the middle of the night instead of taking them to the emergency room you can come to your own doctor’s office and be treated.
- We separate our sick and well waiting rooms and exam rooms so you don’t have to risk getting sick when you come to the doctor for your well visits.
- We have three locations that are connected by an electronic medical record system so you can go to any of our locations and your records are accessible.
- We have been certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home by National Council of Quality Assurance. What this means for you is that we have followed strict guidelines to assure your health is managed and coordinated to assure your care is efficient and effective.
For instance, we have a Referral Coordinator and Care Manager to assure your care does not fall through the cracks.
What makes us different than an ER?
- You won’t have to wait in a germ-infested waiting room for hours to be seen.
- You are seen by your private providers that have access to all of your records.
- If you need further care overnight you have a Pediatric Registered Nurse one-on-one for your care and we have rooms with recliners and TVs for your stay.
- We are about 1/3 of the cost of an ER visit.